Our Underwater Bike Race is an annual event that takes place on the Fourth of July to benefit the Children's Mile of Hope in support of cancer research.
- The race occurs on the starboard side of the Indra and begins at approximately 3pm.
- We offer transportation to and from the Indra aboard the Outrageous V for $65/diver, but private vessels are welcome to participate (contact the Outrageous V via marine radio on Race Day to confirm the exact starting time.)
- There is a Bike Decorating Bonanza held at the dive shop prior to departure and prizes are awarded for the Best Dressed Bike & Rider.
- While we encourage you to bring your own bike, we do have a limited number of bikes available.
- You may swim, pedal, push, or drag, but only human power is allowed--no motors--and only one biker is permitted per bike.
Entry fee: $5/bike (all proceeds go to the Children's Mile of Hope)
Meet us afterwards at the dive shop for post-race festivities:
- Covered dish potluck
- Drinks available for purchase